Thursday 28 May 2009

The Style Advert is now finished!


The finished advert for style magazine has been finished to a very high standard, and I am very happy with our work. Many components of the advert work well, including the animated teapot at the start, the flashing letters of style, and the animated logo of The Sunday Times at the end. These various components gives our advert its charm. If I would make the advert again, I would film the drawing of letters, instead of trying to use istop motion, as I feel as this is the weakest part of the advert.


I have learnt many things, by doing this brief. Firstly, that whatever your idea is, don’t get put off by the fact that your skills are limited in certain areas. You can ask someone to work  with you, like I did, or learn the skills as you work on the task. Also when tackling a large brief, working as a team means that you can ease the work load, as well as increasing the work productivity, and not making life unbearable for yourself! I have also learnt new skills, by learning the basics of After Effects, by making this advert.

No comments: